Happy new year from me, I hope everyone had a great holiday and is looking forward to a wondeful 2011!

First and foremost, apologies for the delay in any updates to the Moteki translation. Things got on top of me with work and I use much of the same tools for cleaning and editing Moteki as I do for work, so as you can imagine, when the day is done, I don't really feel like sitting back down at my desk and starting work again...


Excuses out of the way though, I have been slowly getting through it and hope to release the full volume 1 very soon. That will take us from chapter 3 right up to chapter 7 plus the bonus material at the end of the volume! So I hope you all look forward to that soon, with a spot of luck it will be up by the weekend, but mid next week latest is a more conservative estimate. There is some beautiful artwork coming up, in chapter 4 especially.

Until then, I'll get back to work!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to know you're still on the horse.
Your efforts are much appreciated!

I'm eagerly anticipating the release!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

hooray, I beginning to suspect you had vanished for good D:

Thanks, and keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

I'm eagerly awaiting the Moteki stuff! You do some awesome work! Thanks!

silent otaku said...

Thanks for your work. We're looking forward for new chapters (:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the chapters, Are you still working on moteki?. Any new updates.

Anonymous said...

He said It might be up by "mid next week" but that was three weeks ago :p

He must have a lot of work to do first.

Raku said...

I don't know if everyone is aware but a tv show has been made out of this, I haven't read the Manga but the tv show is pretty good.

minttea said...

Much appreciated for the scanlations! Great job!

blah said...

@ raku there are no subtitles for the show.

Raku said...

There at d-addicts

Anonymous said...

"with a spot of luck it will be up by the weekend, but mid next week latest is a more conservative estimate"

Two months later... XD

Anonymous said...

So is Volume 1 still coming our way?

Anonymous said...

Please you continue to do the project Moteki!! Pleaseee!! I love this!!! :)

Moteki Otaku said...

Please continue the project!

This manga is awesome. I read all the raw.
Not understanding the japanese words, the ending left me so much NTR rage.

Post a Comment